Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/media_rewrite into lp:openlp

Kubuntu Oneiric
Sorry for the trouble but I continued testing and found out what is happening.

I unchecked webkit and phonon as I said above and get this traceback below.
Looking at the media heading in the config file it adds "players=" as you see at the bottom. That addition to the config stops OpenLP from opening. If I remove "players=" from the config file it starts right up.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/john/Projects/media_rewrite/openlp/core/ui/media/mediacontroller.py", line 92, in set_active_players
    self.mediaPlayers[player].isActive = True
KeyError: u''

[media]
status=1
override%20player=0
last%20directory=/home/john/Desktop/GCOH Web/video
media%20count=2
media%200=/home/john/Desktop/GCOH Web/video/Timelapse_Video_Sequence_-_ReelWorship.mp4
media%201=/home/john/Desktop/GCOH Web/video/flag.avi
players=
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/media_rewrite/+merge/83348