Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/media into lp:openlp

> On Kubuntu I cannot use vlc to display background video to lyrics. Gives an
> error of unsupported file type.
Background video is only possible with webkit player!

> Using webkit, if I switch video background on the same slide the volume stops
> working until I move the slide control again, then it's fine. It also does
> this on your media_rewrite.
in case of background video should always be muted!
But this is not part of this merge proposal.
So please could you add this as bug report?
Here only vlc related issues should be handled in my opinion.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/media/+merge/84338