Re: [Merge] lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/unicode_warning_fix into lp:openlp

Hi, this might solve the problem, but I would prefere to solve the problem at the position, were it begins. IMHO there should be no other string format used except of unicode, where ever possible. The QString should be converted to unicode just as soon it is returned form a Qt class and before it is passed to the has_key() call.
I had all code once at the level, where only unicode strings were passed in function calls. We should reach this once again. If we start to pass other string types we will see more and more bugs coming up, as most functions do not expect this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/unicode_warning_fix/+merge/84934