Re: [Merge] lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-304 into lp:openlp

> User sees translated message, which is "XML syntax error" (should be good
> enough for both reasons), the more specific message goes only to log. And the
> else part is not used (21).

self.logError does not log the error in the debug log, it logs the error in the interface. And in line 22 you are logging an untranslated message in the interface. However, if I am not mistaken this case (line 22) will never arise!?

What we (should) do is:
1) Translate the messages (this has been done)
2) Introduce an error code, so that we know which error it was if an user comes with the translated string.

Makes sense?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-304/+merge/86147