Re: [Merge] lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-904438 into lp:openlp

There are two things which may need fixing, if you choose so, but I definitely need your guidance then.

1. If you insert name with wrong syntax, default default name is saved instead. Although, if you open the settings again, you are presented with the wrong one (so you could fix it?). If you close OpenLP and open it again, go to settings, you see the default name. Is this ok?
2. Is showing errors in the "Example:" field ok?
3. If you want no default name, just leave the field blank.

I think I missed something, but maybe not.

Please take an extra serious look on the UI strings, these may be not as fluent as appropriate.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-904438/+merge/87306
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-904438 into lp:openlp.