[Question #187896]: openlp 1.9.8 with mysql backend on MacOsX

New question #187896 on OpenLP:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openlp/+question/187896

Hello,

I was trying to set mysql as a backend for songs on Openlp 1.9.8 on MacOS X Lion according to the instructions at wiki.openlp.org. I was trying to change the mac confituration file /Users/<user>/Library/Preferences/org.openlp.OpenLP.plist and put there values

... etc

but unfortunately it does not work. The local sqlite database is still beign loaded. Moreover I think that this part: "(Advanced) Using MySQL or PostgreSQL to store songs part for MacOsX" of wiki is wrong, because org.openlp.OpenLP.plist is a xml file which cannot contain values in the form:

db type = mysql
db username = username
...etc
as being stated at the wiki.

My question is, if it is possible to use MySql backend for Mac version of OpenLP as well or that is just for linux and windows version (which I succesfully tested with mysql). If yes, what is the correct configuration settings for Mac? Which configuration file needs to be changed?

Thank you
Rastislav

OpenLP Core, which is an answer contact for OpenLP.