Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/i18n into lp:openlp

I have no Qt 4.8 available so this would have been untested. As the only difference to my implementation is the fact, that the localized strings are pulled from CLDR (http://cldr.unicode.org) instead of our translators I did not implement this.
If you like it to be implemented, I will have to find a tester or wait until Qt4.8 is entering Debian Wheezy.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/i18n/+merge/93489
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~m2j/openlp/i18n into lp:openlp.