Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/cleanups into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

I would suggest using **kwargs instead of a whole bunch of named parameters which might only get longer. It makes the method forward and backward compatible.

Eventually it would be great to replace all the action creation methods with the single kwarg'd version, but we can get to that at a later stage (it isn't a new feature, it's refactoring, so we can still do it up till the merge proposal freeze).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/cleanups/+merge/94692