Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/cleanups into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

<gushie> m2j: In cleanups, I asked it to use "P" for previous item, and it allowed me to do it even though it is already the shortcut for pre-chorus
<m2j> gushie: I will look into that
<gushie> m2j: I guess there is some form of context? Since other items in the Live group appear to warn me OK
<gushie> m2j: Also wondering if "Previous Slide"/"Next Slide" might be better than Prev/Next Item? I think of an item as something in the service list
<m2j> gushie: you're right. Slide is better.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/cleanups/+merge/95782