Re: [Merge] lp:~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-903683 into lp:openlp

I assumed there may be such languages which would prefer their own characters and provide original names in parentheses or vice versa. And if we will add keyboard accelerators at some point such as &VLC, and translator finds that V suits better for some other element on the same page, he might use something else for VLC. But it may never happen. Maybe I should add keyboard accelerators to make the second argument valid? Whatever you pick.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mahfiaz/openlp/bug-903683/+merge/96218