Re: [Merge] lp:~smpettit/openlp/data-path into lp:openlp

225	+ new_data_path = os.path.join(new_path, 'openlp_data')

Please set the user's diretory to contain the OpenLP data itself, not another directory. Users making using of this feature will likely know what they're doing.

I'm not sure that we should have all this logic inside the Advanced tab. Surely it should be in some functions elsewhere...? Functions that we can easily unit test.

(I still need to go through it more in-depth, but think about this so long)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/data-path/+merge/105424