Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/bug-923496 into lp:openlp

> 46      + self.application = lambda: application
> 47      + self.clipboard = self.application().clipboard()
> 48      + self.arguments = self.application().args
>
> Why do you set the application up as a function?

At first I named the attribute parent. And in Qt we have the parent() method. (It didn't work to pass the qapplication in the constructor.) I then changed it to application and stayed with the method instead of the attribute.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/bug-923496/+merge/107079