Re: [Merge] lp:~raoul-snyman/openlp/special-song-importer into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Still not entirely sold about hiding it in clear sight on the Tools menu. In my opinion it is no less hidden than on the import menu. If we're not sure we should be doing this then it shouldn't be there at all. If we're going to include it, let's do it properly and put the option where users expect to find it. (Even if a separate option on the import option if it doesn't currently fit in the wizard)

Note we now have two imports with the same name. Perhaps the one in the import wizard should be renamed to "CCLI SongSelect text file", or something?

781: Blank line

1342: Do we need to shout?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/openlp/special-song-importer/+merge/107558