Re: [Merge] lp:~raoul-snyman/openlp/special-song-importer into lp:openlp

Well since John tuned in maybe i won't get stoned... I'm with Tim on the
placement it really makes no sense to not have an importer not in the
importer part of the file menu. I'm not for sure if I understand the need
to "hide" or be secretive about this either because if its not completely
on the up and up really no need in trying to "sneak" it in but if i'm not
mistaken this is just using the web interface so doesn't look like it
should be an issue? On the naming I would suggest under theimport you have
SongSelect File and SongSelect Download. Thats my nickel's worth :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/openlp/special-song-importer/+merge/107558