Re: [Merge] lp:~mzibricky/openlp/bug-1046599 into lp:openlp

> I'm a little unsure, it won't 'scale' to those places where there are multiple
> substitutions.
>
> Out of interest will format() work instead, or does that have the same issues
> as %?
>
> translate('OpenLP.AdvancedTab', 'data directory
> to:\n\n{0}\n\n'.format(new_data_path))

You are right. It won't scale with multiple substitutions. However, format() won't work since translate() returns type QtCore.QString (not native python string type) and QString type does not have method format().

I would have to check if there are multiple substitutions in openlp code and find possible workaround.

I think if we move with 2.1 to sipapi v2 (QString-unicode autoconversion), then this issue will disappear.

I would consider this change as hotfix only for the 2.0 release.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mzibricky/openlp/bug-1046599/+merge/123039