Re: [Merge] lp:~raoul-snyman/openlp/bug-1051971 into lp:openlp

Am 19.09.2012 23:02, schrieb Raoul Snyman:
>> Don't do self.ba.text() == u'' (line 45).
> So what must I do then?
not self.ba.text()

>> And in my opinion line 44 has one indent too much.
> But makes the code more readable. Readability trumps legalism.
I don't see indents as mean to make code more readable, indents are just
necessary. But I am not going to discuss which way is right, because I
worry that I won't be able to convince you.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/openlp/bug-1051971/+merge/124807