Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/bug-1014422 into lp:openlp

I think we just need to make sure it has no major side effects for any other Gnome variant that has GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID set. I think when I first attempted to fix this without a setting, I ended up with different Gnome's all wanting different things which is why I gave in and added the setting!

Of course not being able to get to the settings to change them was the major flaw in my plan, so hopefully this at least fixes that.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/bug-1014422/+merge/128502
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol/openlp/bug-1014422 into lp:openlp.