Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/1065420 into lp:openlp

Tim, as the validate method was added by myself, then only my code should be calling it atm. My code only looks at the return value from the validate function, rather than using is_valid and deletes the service item if it is not valid, so setting is_valid is kind a waste of time. If validate was used in more places and didn't necessary result in the service item's deletion then it would be different.

Could we not get this merged as is and then change it to set is_valid when it is used else were in the future?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/1065420/+merge/133348