Re: [Merge] lp:~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281 into lp:openlp

> OK, one last silly question:
>
> Why don't we just simply disable alternate rows in Windows? They never see
> alternating row colours anyways, so it wouldn't make a difference to them
> anyway.

Good point. The original reason for not just disabling alternating colors was the mailing list discussion. That my fix would effectively disable alternating row colors on affected systems sort of just happened.
So I guess changing the option to "disable alternating row colors" seems like the most obvious solution.

One last question, would you prefer manually disabling the row colors in all list objects depending on a configuration value or just modifying the stylesheet and setting the alternating row color to the base color?
The first way is more invasive, requires manually setting the property for every list object, but the stylesheet solution is a slight hack.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281/+merge/133998