Re: [Merge] lp:~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281 into lp:openlp

> Does this affect all lists? If so I'm not sure that splitting this merge is
> a good idea.
>
> I'll be honest, I am unable to check this branch out to have a look on a
> windows machine, but I imagine that this would make distinguishing between
> different verses, in the song editor and preview/live controllers, alot
> more dificult. (Unless padding was added to the list items)
>
> As we havn't had too many complaints, I don't think we should implement
> this without the option of turning it off.
>
> Any chance of getting some "before and after" screen grabs?
>
> Phill
> On Nov 20, 2012 6:52 AM, "Raoul Snyman" <
> raoul.snyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Sorry Patrik, I have one last request. Can you split this into two merges?
> > One without the configuration part (just disable alternate rows on Windows)
> > so that we can merge it now, and one with the configuration so that we can
> > merge it into post-2.0?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > --
> > https://code.launchpad.net/~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281/+merge/135010
> > You are subscribed to branch lp:openlp.

I did try it on Windows. The verses have a one-pixel border. So those blocks are fine.
ftp://ftp.gmerlin.de/pub/upload/without_fix_win.png
ftp://ftp.gmerlin.de/pub/upload/with_fix_win.png

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~patrick-zakweb/openlp/bug-936281/+merge/135010