Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/formattingtags into lp:openlp

I am reviewing visually in mylunch time . I have no time to fire up code
and run it.  Most changes are simple yours is a big change and a
signifficant behaviour change which cannot be fast pathed.

Tim Bentley (Mobile)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/formattingtags/+merge/140195