[Question #217165]: Update Version & Back Ground Picture

New question #217165 on OpenLP:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openlp/+question/217165

Hi Guys Just a question can we not have a update version available via the Tool option button. Also if we can add some nice default bg pictures and animations.  Also in the Song list if we have a drop down list by Group so that if you want to create your own Group and add songs to it and open OpelLP open you can select the group?
I am not sure if we can link the OpenLP with a free lyric site so if we do not have the song we can click on a button in the media manager and search for the song via?

Thanks
Antonio Booysen (SA
0734881903

OpenLP Core, which is an answer contact for OpenLP.