Re: [Merge] lp:~sam92/openlp/fix-import-non-ascii-path into lp:openlp/2.0

Samuel: I encourage you, to finish it, as you're almost there.
- The current line 10 would be completely fine as patch
- You may add the comment of line 9 as well (in my own changes, I wouldn't mention that, but feel free to do it anyhow)
- As 2.0 is stable, the changes should be limited to the absolut required changes. As the unicode casts are optional, you should not include them. For trunk this changes would still be fine.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sam92/openlp/fix-import-non-ascii-path/+merge/140779
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp/2.0.