Re: [Merge] lp:~arjan-i/openlp/show_thumbs_onoff into lp:openlp

You're right at the style. I'll fix that before resubmitting.
I've moved the initializing code to configUpdated to make the setting active without restarting the program.

The problem is not really the performance, as has already been demonstrated. It's more that the thumbnails are simply unnecessary in my use case of using images to display musical notation. Moreover when having 1000's of images, the list is much longer than without thumbnails, because each list item is bigger when it has an icon.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arjan-i/openlp/show_thumbs_onoff/+merge/141433