Re: [Merge] lp:~j-corwin/openlp/custom into lp:openlp

Andreas: To answer your question, although I based it on code in Songs, there were enough subtle differences in the end to make it not worth doing anything generic.

Tim: The line 240 confusion (I was/am also confused when trying to decipher things!)
The 'service_item_update' signal updated the uuid, however it didn't rebuild the service item custom menu. In some cases the 'Edit' menu item needed adding in, and calling the replaceServiceItem
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~j-corwin/openlp/custom/+merge/141191