Re: [Merge] lp:~j-corwin/openlp/bug-1094198 into lp:openlp/2.0

Well a check was already in there so I figured someone did it for a reason. All I've done is move it and check something different. I didn't want to change the (incorrect) text since then we'd need to update the translation strings.

I don't know how lenient QSettings() is when loading a random text file, but I guess someone could try and open another apps settings file by mistake, so this just does a basic test to check for this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~j-corwin/openlp/bug-1094198/+merge/141469
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~j-corwin/openlp/bug-1094198 into lp:openlp/2.0.