Re: [Merge] lp:~arjan-i/openlp/image_background_fix_trunk into lp:openlp

I think the reason behind fix is valid. I don't know why you would want to have one behaviour when you're creating the service and a completely different one when you load the same service on the same computer with the same settings a few days later.

Is there a bug report for this Arjan? If not please could you create one so we can link this to it, then it will appear in the milestone list of things fixed. Ta.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arjan-i/openlp/image_background_fix_trunk/+merge/142662
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~arjan-i/openlp/image_background_fix_trunk into lp:openlp.