Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Please don't commit uncommented things. Please remove lines 10+11, 86, 112 and more.

112	+ #except pywintypes.com_error:
113	+ except:

Don't commit the uncommented line. You should catch the generic exception (I don't know why you commented except pywintypes.com_error out). Also you should log that you cought an exception.

Line 123: Should be  openlp_settings = Settings(u'openlp.org', u'OpenLP')
We use u'' for strings. And you missed the space after the comma.

Line 127: You have two spaces there (should be just one)

Line 128 (and some more): Don't use <>, rather use != for inequality.

And please add some more comments. Regards

PS: Unable to test the code here, as I don't have a MAC
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/143389