Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/autoplay into lp:openlp

Raul!
First of all, there is nothing in standards about first capital letter of Qt-based varaibles, yes, there is exemple, but if this so important, you better to add this to standand.
And second, for me this is not so obviously that first letter should be always small, because I'm not python native programmer. Python is my fourth or fifth language.
And third, I did somewhere the same like in other widgets. I just didn't this all the time, espesially this was my first try.

Thank you for your time you spent for my code. Next time I'll be more carefull to the naming.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/autoplay/+merge/142549