Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/media into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

When I put [duplicate service|missing service|deleted service] I meant pick the relevant one for each assert...

3629: u'KeyError exception should have been thrown for duplicate service'
3639: u'KeyError exception should have been thrown for missing service'
3647: u'KeyError exception should have been thrown for deleted service'
3811: u'The start time should stay the same'
3829: u'The start time should have changed'

Out of interest, why at the end do some self.assertEqual's have 2 args and some have 3. What's the difference between the two types, does the 2 arg version just show a default message?

Also have you tested the tests on ci?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/media/+merge/145506