Re: [Merge] lp:~arjan-i/openlp/images_groups into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

When you move the file paths to the setting you should not import the "image files" settings. I just changed this, and trunk is not stable and nobody uses trunk (apart from the devs). So you should import the old settings:

            images count=4
            images 0=/home/andreas/SpiderOak/Bilder/Peters Bild.jpg
            images 1=/home/andreas/SpiderOak/Bilder/chemie1.jpg
            images 2=/home/andreas/SpiderOak/Bilder/DSC_1610.JPG
            images 3=/home/andreas/SpiderOak/Bilder/Einschulung.jpg

I think that you should not require a group. We should not force anybody to use this feature IMO. I think that we should put images in a group when we drag a folder, otherwise we should not require a group.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arjan-i/openlp/images_groups/+merge/146318