Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/screen into lp:openlp

So guys... I thought I had fixed things, but I didn't....

I thought I wouldn't get a segfault, but before I wanted to resubmit I thought "Oh, you need to run the tests" and then saw that I also get a segfault:

[andreas@andylaptop screen]$ nosetests2 tests/functional/
Ran 59 tests in 0.173s

OK
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben)
[andreas@andylaptop screen]$

I reverted my changes and I am still getting it. So I resubmitted, so you you guys can look at it and help me. What I basically did was to move the QApplication creation to the __init__ file and to use QApplication.instance() in any other place we need it.

Problem with the interface tests: In trunk I get a segfault, in my branch a dialog opens and nothing happens.

I would like to fix thinks up in this proposal because currently there happens a lot with tests and I don't want that the changes overrun us.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/screen/+merge/148893