Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/cleanup-plugins into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

You have a conflict with trunk.

303	+ self.set_transparency(self.serviceItem.themedata.background_type ==
304	+                       BackgroundType.to_string(BackgroundType.Transparent))

I don't know what we said on the mailing list about this way of indentation.
To improve readability I indent only four (additional) spaces (together I indent eight spaces):

if my_func(long_statement == foo,
        whatever): // 8 spaces
    print("bla") // 4 spaces

(I do not like the other way, because we loose lots of space... anyway :D)

What way do we want?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/cleanup-plugins/+merge/151557