Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/transitions into lp:openlp

I see on lines 41 and 42 that I didn't actually try css transitions and commented on why I didn't go ahead. Obviously the manual approach (as slow as it is) was still quicker than the HTML5 approach back then! Hopefully things have improved since then... I assume you've tried it on something other than than your nice new shiny supercomputer? ;)

You might want to remove the comment since it'll be redundant with this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/transitions/+merge/151808