Re: [Merge] lp:~martin-hosken/openlp/subsearch into lp:openlp

Let's resolve the semantics before I write more code that gets kicked back.

I propose that while doing searching in response to typing, rather than pressing search, if the limit search checkbox is checked, the last entered search results is used to limit the search, but that set is not updated. The last entered search results is updated when either: enter is pressed or search clicked or the checkbox is cleared and then set again.

Would this meet the need.

My aim is to implement something that would allow me to search for "hope" AND "joy".

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~martin-hosken/openlp/subsearch/+merge/152404