Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

It's probably not working because with our latest style fixes you replaced
  from appscript import *
with
  import appscript

However, you should then also add prefix appscript to the objects you use from that module like

  appscript.app
  appscript.k
  appscript.CantLaunchApplicationError

463	+    def check_available(self):
464	+        """
465	+        PowerPoint is able to run on this machine
466	+        """
467	+        log.debug(u'check_available')
468	+        return True

Is there a better way to check availability of powerpoint than only return true?
- probably try to create process by  appscript.app() and catch for error appscript.ApplicationNotFoundError

When I add .ppt file to openlp and click on the 'preview'button I get message like

  'The Presentation file.ppt is incomplete, please reload.'
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/155063