Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

The issue 'The presentation /file/name is incomplete, please reload.' cant
be reproduce on my system because it works fine with creating icons for
presentation.
608-639 are responsible for this issue, I guess.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/157509