Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

> I use *.key, *.ppt and *.pptx documents.
> I use MS Office 2011 for Mac with localized interface.
> I use both latin and non-latin characters in full file names.
> I use both english and translated interface of OpenLP.
>
> and create_thumbnails() works good.

The following function does not create PNG files.

  self.presentation.save(in_=thumbnail_folder, as_=appscript.k.save_as_PNG)

The following directory and its parent directories are just empty (lecture22.ppt is the name of the presentation file)

~/Library/Application\Support/openlp/Data/presentations/thumbnails/lecture22.ppt/lecture22.ppt
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/157509