[Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/strg-f into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~googol/openlp/strg-f into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

- fixed regression in FTW
- fixed bug #1152509 (Current active plugin is not saved)
- removed dead code
- added shortcut (CTRL+F) which jumps to the search field of the current plugin. If the media doc is hidden, it is made visible.

http://ci.openlp.org/view/Specific%20Branch/job/OpenLP-Pull_and_Run_Interface_Tests/30/
http://ci.openlp.org/view/Specific%20Branch/job/OpenLP-Pull_and_Run_Functional_Tests/90/console

NOTES:
- One test needs to call main_window.show() and I don't know how to mock it.
- I added two tests. I could not find the third regression (FTW regression; but I remember, that I started the FTW and cancelled, which cause a traceback (sceenshot thread being None)).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/strg-f/+merge/163424
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/strg-f/+merge/163424
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol/openlp/strg-f into lp:openlp.