[Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/python3-eq into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~googol/openlp/python3-eq into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

- removed depreciated warnings
- clean up

NOTE: Calling hash(customSlide) will crash when you call it before the slide was saved to the db (because the id is still None, but __hash__ should return an int). But as a hash should actually never change I did not change it to return -1 in such as case. (And we will notice it if we once call it before we saved it (traceback)).

EDIT:
 DeprecationWarning: Overriding __eq__ blocks inheritance of __hash__ in 3.x

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/python3-eq/+merge/172248
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/python3-eq/+merge/172248
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol/openlp/python3-eq into lp:openlp.