Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

Lines 589-628 - this is procedure to create thumbnail.

MS PPT can save all slides to PNG at ones. And used it before. But somehow this doesnt work stabale on different systems (I think global settings of showing file extentions, system language, MS Office lanuage are affecting) - thumbnail paths are different. This code i just commented.

So I was going to implement second option of PPT - to save each slide to PNG in cycle. But I still cant find solution so select current slide (or change selection) in PPT by applescript bridge (appscript module). Line 597.

Can you help with this?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/157509