Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/ft into lp:openlp

Review: Approve

Looks and works much better.

I know this is legacy, but we need to fix it in order to improve our tests:

883	+ self.init_patcher = patch('openlp.core.ui.formattingtagform.FormattingTagForm.__init__')

If we're mocking out __init__, we're doing it wrong. If you take a look at the MediaManagerItem class, you'll see I've moved everything out of __init__ and into _setup(), and done a similar thing for the descendants of that class. We need to do this in future.

Let's look into organising another cleanup operation.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/ft/+merge/189425