Re: [Merge] lp:~felipe-q/openlp/better-remote into lp:openlp

> Quick pass through
>
> House style
> -  No line spaces in methods
> -  Continuation is 1 tab not and next (.
>
> Have you saved and reloaded a service yet?
>
> What is /thumbnails for in remote?

Fixed styling
Yes, saved and reloaded many times in Windows with Powerpoint
The thumbnails allow the remote to request the visual description of the slide for each row (http://s8.postimg.org/64jci0sud/slide3.jpg).  I originally sent them embedded, but I think we should give the client the decision if they want to receive the images or not.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~felipe-q/openlp/better-remote/+merge/191897