Re: [Merge] lp:~felipe-q/openlp/better-remote into lp:openlp

You can use the start argument in enumerate ( http://docs.python.org/3.2/library/functions.html#enumerate ) so you don't have to do:
494	+                    'slideNotes%d.txt' % (slide_no+1))
instaead this would become
494	+                    'slideNotes%d.txt' % (slide_no))

Also you dont need to do:
496	+                    fn.write(notes[slide_no])
you can just do
496	+                    fn.write(note)

I am unsure of a reason why, but most, if not all tests make use of self.assert() rather than just assert so:
1263	+            assert mocked_open.call_count == 3, 'There should be exactly three files opened'
would be:
1263	+            self.assertEqual(mocked_open.call_count, 3, 'There should be exactly three files opened')

Looking at your get_titles_and_notes method and tests:
I don't think you need lines 467, or 478 because they have already been set in lines 458 and 471 respectively.

Again, can you use self.assert.... (see http://docs.python.org/3.2/library/unittest.html#assert-methods )

Other than that I don't see any glaring issues.

I noticed in places you do not have a space after commas between arguments.

Finally looks like you have a conflict. Change to your trunk branch and run 'bzr update'. Then change directory to your branch and 'bzr merge path_to_trunk' it should warn you of conflicts. Correct them then run 'bzr resolve' finally commit your changes with the commit message 'head'.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~felipe-q/openlp/better-remote/+merge/191897