Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for your work, it looks good and I could finally preview a DVD in the dialog.
I wonder if you can't use libvlc to detect the optical devices: http://liris.cnrs.fr/advene//download/python-ctypes/doc/vlc.MediaDiscoverer-class.html

Some other comments:
- Could you show either the Play or the Pause button depending on the state (not both of them)?
- I think the subtitle option should be deactivated by default. In most cases you don't want subtitles.
- Could you by default set the language of the Title and Audio track to the system language?
- "Load optical disc" sounds a bit technical. Maybe "Load from CD/DVD" would be better?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd/+merge/209347
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp.