Re: [Merge] lp:~kirkstover/openlp/wysiwyg into lp:openlp

> Maybe you could give me an idea on how to fix it.  Would I just delete
> locally and do a commit/push?  Sorry, but I'm new to Python,
> Bazaar, and source management.  Kind of sounds like a dangerous
> trifecta, huh?

Oh you took a huge task for the beginning :)
Yeah you can just do your changes locally, commit and then push to this branch. The diff below will then get updated.
If you have fixed the issues I mentioned, you can then hit "Resubmit proposal" in the upper right to let us know that we need to review the code again.

You can also join us on IRC (#openlp on freenode).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kirkstover/openlp/wysiwyg/+merge/223745
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~kirkstover/openlp/wysiwyg into lp:openlp.