Re: [Merge] lp:~kirkstover/openlp/wysiwyg into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for the changes.
Some more suggestions:

* I just discovered a lot of functionality in the context menu. That's really nice. Could you put those actions in a toolbar also?
* Can you revert the changes in openlp/.version?
* On my theme the theme image is shown twice per slide (vertically). Maybe you can have a look at this?
* When using "Merge with previous slide" a linebreak should be put after the first slide.
* Is there a better name than "Tag Editor"? Maybe we can do it like Wordpress using "Text" and "Visual" for the tabs?
* I think the visual editor should be default
* What purpose has the custom_overflow image?
* When inserting an image:
  * the "proportional" checkbox should be on by default.
  * Image size: Could you allow a percentage as value? Maybe 100% should be default.
  * Instead of a button with the text "Select image" we usually have a button with just a folder icon (for example when selecting an image in a theme). Could you use that icon there too?
  * The path looks like "file:////home...". There is one slash too much.
* Changing the slide color is not undoable and also seems not to work after saving.

Ok, that's enough for now :)
Despite these issues I'm generally surprised how well it works and how much details you took care of. Really good work!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kirkstover/openlp/wysiwyg/+merge/223973