Re: [Merge] lp:~martin-woodhart/openlp/show-hide-song-footer into lp:openlp

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reviewing it, you make some good points that I wasn't aware of -
namely mixing the core code and plugins, plus Bibles and Custom Slides
having a footer.

If I were to move this to the Advanced Tab, I wonder whether there might be
an extra setting to add to delineate Song footers, Bible footers and Custom
Slide footers - perhaps some user might want to show the footer differently
for each type. Eg. Songs - only show footer on first slide, but Bibles -
show footer for all slides.

So perhaps I should move it to be per Song as you suggested above?

Keen to hear your thoughts.

Marty

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~martin-woodhart/openlp/show-hide-song-footer/+merge/238050