Re: [Merge] lp:~martin-woodhart/openlp/show-hide-song-footer into lp:openlp

> Why are we adding this on a per song basis.
> Should this not be added to the service item at selection time and preserved
> across saving.
> Should the selection be on the song media item and not added to the song
> database.
>
> See how bibles change there layout policy and selection time.

In 2.0.4 footers can be disabled for custom items.

My suggestion would be to move the option to hide footers to the theme wizard. The footer area size can be set there. This way, users can use the current method of setting a theme on a per service item, service or global level.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~martin-woodhart/openlp/show-hide-song-footer/+merge/238838