Re: [Merge] lp:~manndarryl/openlp/trunk into lp:openlp

Interesting changes.
Please can you explain the rational for you changes they are fundamental to the theme system and are wide ranging.
They make significant changes to how themes work and how OpenLP was designed so a understand is essential to move forwards.
As we are in the process of starting the 2.2 beta stage this code would need to wait till after 2.2 is release.

Before undertaking any more work an explanation please would make our lives easier.

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~manndarryl/openlp/trunk/+merge/239527
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~manndarryl/openlp/trunk into lp:openlp.